[barcode] Barcode and M1500

devnull@adc.idt.com devnull@adc.idt.com
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:56:57 -0500 (EST)

> That's because barcode only makes barcodes. :)  To make the labels like that,
> it needs a little help.  Attached it something I wrote to make labels for my
> Sun L20 (which is a rebranded HP something-or-other).
Here is what i used to use before.
/usr/local/bin/barcode -u "mm" -o /tmp/clone$cmonth.ps -e 39 \
-t  3x12+23+5-23-17 -m "7.5,2.5" -p "8.5x11in" -i /tmp/basic-clone-file

> Given some input (a list of labels), it spews some postscript.  They're not
> set up to print on any kind of label stock; I print mine on plain paper and
> cut them out with scissors.
Same thing. It used to print to 8.5x11 and then i used to cut the labels
out.

> Hopefully this will be of some help to you.  IIRC, it relied on a patch that
> I made to the barcode library, but I think it's been integrated.  Anyway,
> there's no warranty or support; you're on your own. :)
It seems to works with 0.98 barcode.

I still havent tried it completely. I guess i will need to especially
change the "Label-Width/Height" etc

Thanks a lot for the program, it is very useful and much appreciated.

Have a splendid day.

Regards,

/dev/null