[barcode] i25: same width of bars and spaces?

Martin Schröder ms@artcom-gmbh.de
Fri Nov 5 15:21:53 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm trying to generate i25-barcodes for the barcode reader from
WST (www.wst-gmbh.de). Their specification claims that bars and
spaces should have the same width, which barcode doesn't do. I
don't have the spec; they refer to the "I2/5 Uniform Symbolic
Specification, issued by AIM Europe, UK".

What do the experts say -- is this a bug in barcode or in their
spec? And can I achieve this with barcode?

Thanks in advance
        Martin
--
               Martin Schröder, ms@artcom-gmbh.de
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany