[barcode] Telepen codes.

Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng hgs@dmu.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 13:45:32 CEST 2004

May I suggest support for the telepen code as used by UK academic
libraries, among others?  A search of the archives suggests that you
consider the spec to be inadequate, but there did not seem to be a
reference to this document directly:

http://www.telepen-barcode.co.uk/images/downloads/BarcodeSymbology.pdf

so I wonder if you missed it?

I think that I can't contribute to this because I have seen perl
code that implements it, and it is not GPL code, so it would not be
black box development.  Is that a misunderstanding?  If it is, I can
point to where this perl was found, if that helps.  I can't put
enough time in just now to implement it in C myself, even so.

         Hugh