[barcode] [OT] [FYI] Barcode Writer in Pure Postscript

Terry Burton terry.burton@gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:04:09 CET 2005

Hi all,

I noticed a while ago that a subscriber to this list posted to promote
awareness of the Barcoder Writer in Pure Postscript project managed by
myself - thanks!

The project has grown a little since then and now supports each of the
symbologies supported by GNU Barcode, plus a few more, and is maturing
quickly. To avoid confusion, I should point out that it is not
intended for exactly the same audience as GNU Barcode and it is not a
library or executable.

If you think that you may be interested in the project then please
take a look at www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter. If it does not yet
support a feature that you require then please let me know via
postscriptbarcode@googlegroops.com and subscribe to release
announcements via freshmeat.net/projects/postscriptbarcode

Thanks,

Terry Burton