[barcode] barcodesize and pagesize

Simon Margulies simon.margulies@unibas.ch
Wed Nov 1 11:47:22 CET 2006

Hi,

I installed barcode 0.98 via fink on my mac. It produces nice 128
barcodes almost as I need them. But I got some problems with the size
of the barcodes: I need them to have a 38 mm width and a 7 mm height.
There should be a 5 mm border around all of it, meaning barcode and
numeric output. But this is not that important, as I can easily
produce the border later on..

My command line options are:

barcode -i /private/Network/Servers/coyote.abmt.unibas.ch/Volumes/
data1/abmt-staff/seimen/Desktop/barcodesexmp.txt -o /private/Network/
Servers/coyote.abmt.unibas.ch/Volumes/data1/abmt-staff/seimen/Desktop/
hoihoi.eps -e 128 -g "38x7" -u mm -E -p "43x22"

First it seams to ignore the -p option. And secondly it seams to
always produce some standard size instead of producing 38x7 mm barcodes.

Also if I produce normal postscript it always generates me the odd A4
papersize.

what am I doing wrong?

thanks for your help!

Simon