[barcode] Small bug in configure.in for HTML generation

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel@gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 18:57:36 CET 2008

Paolo wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 03:55:50PM +0000, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>
> ah, that might be why I didn't get html docs - I didn't need them so
> didn't bother, but good to know.
>

>> -   INFOTOHTML="$MAKEINFO --html"
>> +   INFOTOHTML="${MAKEINFO=makeinfo} --html"
>>

> hm, I'd rather put
>
> MAKEINFO=${MAKEINFO:-makeinfo}
>
> at beginning, instead of repeating subst at every instance.
>

> thanks

I agree with your logic.  I didn't want to change the linenumbers of the
configure, since I didn't want to re-run autoconf. Adding lines would
almost force that, and I've had occasional issues when my autoconf is
different from that of whoever built the package.

Is anyone maintaining this code now? It's clearly not been touched in 3
years: I'd hate such a useful little utility to become abandonware.