[barcode] streaming mode for pcl output

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang@rohdewald.de
Mon Nov 2 14:45:14 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> here comes my patch again based against the current
> git tree, additionally with an entry in Changelog

this is the corresponding documentation patch.

The file pclfilter.py is an example that should go
into the doc directory as mentioned in the documentation.

I do not know texinfo at all so my text is rather unformatted.
I would have wanted a new paragraph starting with "Use case"
but do not know how. Also the line "Article name..." should
probably be formatted somehow.

If you want me to, I would produce another patch with
some spelling fixes in the documentation.

--
Wolfgang