[bglug] RevolutionOS

Giuseppe Ravasio bglug@lists.linux.it
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:01:05 +0200

Ecco cosa mi ha risposto il regista...
Dico io, fai il DVD e nemmeno i sottotitoli in inglese???

- ----------  Messaggio inoltrato via SubSpazio  ----------

Subject: Re: RevolutionOS in a LinuxDay event.
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:11:47 -0700
From: "J.T.S. Moore" <jtsmoore@pacificnet.net>
To: Giuseppe Ravasio <gravasio@bglug.it>

Giuseppe,

Thank you for inquiring about REVOLUTION OS.  We are currently planning
to release the VHS videotape (NTSC) and special edition DVD in mid-Octobe=
through select online retailers such as Amazon.com and ThinkGeek.  The
retail price will probably be between $23 and $26 USD plus shipping and
tax.

REVOLUTION OS will be released Region-Free to ensure worldwide DVD
player compatibility, and will be available through online retailers to
customers outside of the U.S.A.  Initially, REVOLUTION OS will only be
available in English.  I realize that will be a problem for much of your
audience.  Unfortunately, REVOLUTION OS is being released by a very
small company that does not have the money for subtitling.  If you do
purchase a DVD, feel free to screen it for your LUG.

The special edition DVD will include extras features such as additional
interview footage with Linux Torvalds, Richard Stallman, and Brian
Behlendorf, deleted scenes, a director's audio commentary, trailers, a
still image gallery, and a music video for "The Free Software Song."  I
will try and let you know when REVOLUTION OS becomes available.

You can check out the trailer and first 8 minutes of REVOLUTION OS on ifi=
lm:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_multimedia/0,4470,2419320,00.html

Sincerely,

J.T.S. Moore
Director, REVOLUTION OS

- --=20
Ciao ???
Q: "I stand before you defrocked! *Condemned to be a member of this lowes=
t of
species. A normal, imperfect, *lumpen* human being!"
- -- "Deja Q", Stardate 43539.1