[bglug] BASH - cd - reindirizzare output

./SuperbepS bglug@lists.linux.it
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:23:38 +0100

--Boundary-02=_wz+W+UaxcgVKCN3

In data astrale 22:28, marted=C3=AC 25 febbraio 2003, il capitano k|b|s del=
la=20
flotta stellare scrisse:
> Also sprach Riccardo:
> >pi.ric@linux:~> cd smp
> >tmp
> >pi.ric@linux:~/tmp>
> Per me =C3=A8 yast, e non bash:

da man bash:
cdspell If  set,  minor  errors in the spelling of a directory component in=
 a=20
cd command will be corrected.  The errors checked for are transposed=20
characters, a missing character, and one character too many.  If a correcti=
on=20
is found, the corrected file  name  is printed, and the command proceeds.=20
This option is only used by interactive shells.

=2D-=20
Ciao ???
Worf: "Why do you mock me? Why do you wish to anger me?"
Korris: "Only to see if it is still possible."
=2D- -- "Heart of Glory", Stardate 41503.7

--Boundary-02=_wz+W+UaxcgVKCN3

--Boundary-02=_wz+W+UaxcgVKCN3--