[bglug] Maildir vs mbox [era -> SendMail o PostFix ?]

./SuperbepS superbeps@bglug.it
Lun 15 Mar 2004 10:44:15 CET

Alle 22:42, domenica 14 marzo 2004, Diego Tironi ha scritto:
> la sola idea di avere un repository IMAP su NFS mi fa rabbrividire :-)

anche a me... pero' c'e' qualcuno che lo fa!

--
Q: "Ah, but before I go, there's a debt I wish to repay to my professor of the
humanities. Data, I've decided to give you something very, very special."
Data: "If your intention is to make me human--"
Q: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I would never curse you by making you human.
Think of it, as a going-away present."
-- "Deja Q", Stardate 43539.1