[bglug] proposta di lavoro a Praga

enzo enzo.arlati@libero.it
Mer 27 Giu 2012 19:42:22 CEST

Ho ricevuto , credo via Linkedin ( ma allora qualcuno lo legge davvero :-) )
un'offerta di lavoro temporanea come sviluppatore c++ su linux.
Dato il mio status di poco giovane e soprattutto, poco celibe, ho rifiutato
l'offerta ma come da richiesta del selezionatore la giro in lista dove ci sono
tanti freschi laureati che con queste cose ci sguazzano.

Se vi interessa cio' che leggerete di seguito inviate un CV a Hayley Jenkins
<hjenkins@it-skillfinder.co.uk>.
Non conosco la societa', ne posso dirvi nulla sulla serieta' della stessa, mi
limito solo a girarvi la e-mail che loro hanno girato a me.
Spero solo di poter essere stato di aiuto a qualcuno e di non aver generato
inutile spam
E good Luck ai candidati :)

Enzo

_______________________________

I’m hope you’re well. I have had a look at your CV, and I am interested in
speaking with you regarding a new position we have open at the moment for a
*Developer *to join a strategic risk management project based in *Prague*.
Please find below further details of the role which I would like to speak with
you about. If you are interested, please reply to this email with your most up
to date CV and I will call you once I receive this. If you are not interested
but can recommend someone, we do offer a referral fee for successful placements.

**

*Role: Developer*

*Type: Contract*

*Length: 4 months extendable*

*Location: Prague*

The existing team have started to design and develop a real-time system for the
clearing house and they are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join
their team. The system runs on Linux, utilizes GPUs for massive parallel
computations and will be written mainly in C++, but Python and Java will also be
used.

*_Skills_*

*C++ Development

*Scripting under Unix/Linux

*MySQL in High Availability systems

*English language (German would be a plus)

*Experience with Agile Development (Scrum)

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Hayley

*Hayley Jenkins *| *I.T. Skillfinder*

*Resourcer*

20 St Dunstan’s Hill | London | EC3R 8HY

DDI +44(0) 20 7256 3555 | Fax +44(0) 20 7256 3551

*www.it-skillfinder.co.uk* <http://www.it-skillfinder.co.uk>**

--

 _