[BGLug VS] installazione distro da usb

zanato renotti zenren@iol.it
Mar 22 Apr 2008 02:33:05 CEST

Il giorno lun, 21/04/2008 alle 11.20 +0200, Luca Zanni ha scritto:
> Buongiorno a tutti.
> Vorrei installare una distribuzione linux da chiavetta usb.
> oltre alle impostazioni del bios come devo preparare la chiavetta?

Ecco quanto dice il manuale di Sidux:

To do an installation of sidux on a USB-Stick or a USB-HD is as easy as
a normal HD-Install now. Just follow this simple guideline.
The recommended mininmum size of a usb stick is:
 sidux "LITE" needs 1.2gig PLUS you need data space,
 sidux "FULL" needs 2.1gig PLUS you need data space
We start with a normal installation and choose the partition on the
USB-device, where sidux is to be installed - we speak of "sda1" here,
but this is valid for any other partition on a USB-disk or device.
The Partition must be formatted with a linux-filesystem. Recommended is
the ext3 filesystem. An existing partition will be reformatted by the
installer!
All data on this partition will be lost during the reformat!
Now you can boot from your USB-HD. 'Boot from USB' must be enabled in
your BIOS.

tutto qua.