[Tech] arachne-announce: Arachne 1.70 for DOS (fwd)

Franco Bagnoli bagnoli@dma.unifi.it
Mar 23 Gen 2001 09:18:42 CET

Vi forwardo questo messaggio anche se non c'entra nulla con linux (e il
progetto non e' free ne' open-source) solo perche' secondo me va nella
direzione giusta. Il maiuscolo e' mio.

--
Franco Bagnoli
Dipartimento di Matematica Applicata "G. Sansone"
Universita' di Firenze, Via S. Marta, 3 I-50139 Firenze, Italy
tel. +39 0554796422, fax: +39 055471787
e-mail: bagnoli@dma.unifi.it

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:12:10 +0100
From: postmaster@arachne.cz
To: postmaster@arachne.cz
Subject: arachne-announce: Arachne 1.70 for DOS

Arachne 1.70 for DOS was released, featuring simple but usable CSS 1.0
(Cascading Style Sheets) support and many important bug fixes.

As usual, new release requires slightly LESS dos memory then previous
releases, and it is also slightlty FASTER and more stable.

You can download it from http://arachne.cz/. If you have downloaded
version 1.70 earlier, make sure you got latest 1.70 Revision 3 package.
Some serious bugs in original 1.70 package were just fixed.