[Tech] URGENT: Broken links in web site

Marco A. Calamari marcoc@dada.it
Ven 8 Giu 2001 08:34:11 CEST

A couple of months ago, in the publicity page
  of the Italian section, we decided the insertion
  of Italian translation af some articles.

In this modified publicity page, the links to the
  translated page is side-by-side to the original
  link.

To do that, I created an "italian" dir under content
  dir, & put there the related files.

In the publicity page I put links in the form

"italian/xxx.html" that worked.

One week ago those links became broken, and changing
  it in the alternative form

"./italian/xxx.html"
  or
"/lang/it/content/italian/xxx.html"

  had no effect.

I suppose that, due to the attack that hit Sourceforge
  two weeks ago, something was changed in the security
  of the site that has this side effect.

Some site guru can help ?

THX.   Marco

/"\
\ /    ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
  X       AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \

* Mac (Marco A. Calamari) marcoc@dada.it  www.marcoc.it      *
* PGP RSA: ED84 3839 6C4D 3FFE 389F 209E 3128 5698           *
* DSS/DH:  8F3E 5BAE 906F B416 9242 1C10 8661 24A9 BFCE 822B *
* PGP keys: request keyserver http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371   *