[Tech] ["gaurav parekh" <gdparekh_225@hotmail.com>] need help

Christopher R. Gabriel cgabriel@softwarelibero.org
Gio 3 Maggio 2001 17:09:40 CEST

Hanno scritto a webmaster. Qualcuno gli risponde?

--
Christopher R. Gabriel <cgabriel@softwarelibero.org>
www.linux.it/~cgabriel/ - persone.softwarelibero.org/person/cgabriel

	There's an interference between the keyboard and the chair.
From: "gaurav parekh" <gdparekh_225@hotmail.com>
To: webmaster@firenze.linux.it
Subject: need help
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 12:00:58 +0530

Hello sir

we are final year computer student.
we are doing a project in unix of making shell(command interpreter).
we are facing some problems.if u can help us then we will be thankful to u.

our problem is: we need to move the cursor back in the command line using
the arrow keys. But we are not able to get the current position of the
cursor and to move it back without deleting any char  in the command line.
   Can u suggest us any how we can do this.is there any function to get the
current position of cursor in linux and also for moving it without deleting
a character.
         Hope that u will help us and reply us immediately.
yours thankful
Gaurav