[Tech] html nanoform

Alessio Cappelli amc@interfree.it
Mar 7 Maggio 2002 15:04:45 CEST

Vedi un po' se fa al caso tuo e ci puoi recurare qualcosa:

"... The trick I use (actually, I haven't used it in awhile) is to show a
document that uses script to "click" on the link provided. I needed to
preserve the query string, so I would have the applet link to this
document:

http://myhost.com/orderv.htm?http://whereireallywanttogo.com/somepage.ht
m?xyz=1&abc=2

The first script chops off the ? Leaving just the URL I want. Then I
dynamically write a link out to it, and then the final piece of code
links to the page by "clicking" the button. You get a referrer in this
way (the referral is from orderv.htm, but at least it is from your host.
If the user doesn't have script, they still have to click on the link,
but at least it is a graceful degradation.

Al Williams
New Architect Magazine

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Wait one moment please</TITLE>
<SCRIPT>
var x = location.search;
if (x.length!=0) {
  x=x.slice(1);
  }
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>One moment please...</P>
<SCRIPT>
document.write("<A NAME=goorder HREF='" + x + "'>");
</SCRIPT>
If you don't go to the shopping cart in a few seconds, please click here
<SCRIPT>
document.write("</A>");
document.links[0].click();
</SCRIPT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Saluti, Alessio Cappelli

Ing. Alessio Cappelli
Engineering - Ingegneria Informatica SpA
c/o MontePaschi - Asset Management SGR
Via S. Vittore, 37 - 20123 MILANO
Tel: +39 02 43828533