[Tech] Bags and business cooperation

Ningbo@firenze.linux.it Ningbo@firenze.linux.it
Gio 21 Ago 2003 11:03:45 CEST

Dear Sirs,

Our Company "NINGBO YONGFENG PACKAGING CO.,LTD" is a leading manufacturer in China Specializing in Packaing products. We have been in this line for many years.And we have been selling our products all over of the world. The main market is U.S.A.and Europe.

We can provide " PP WOVEN BAGS" &" LENO and RASHCEL BAGS" at very competitive price, and all bags are top quality.If you have any interest ,please contact us by E-mail:nbyf@msn.com or mobile phone: +86 13967827007
you also are welcome to click our website:

www.nb-yongfeng.com.,
from there, I think you will find detailed information about our products.

We are looking forward to your inquiry at any your convenient time!

Best regards,

SHI YONGFENG
(G.Manager)

NINGBO YONGFENG PACKAGING CO.,LTD.
25Shenmo Road, Qiuai Town, Ningbo China
Tel: 86-13967827007, Fax: 86-574-88419692
Http: //www.nb-yongfeng.com
Email: nbyf@sohu.com; nbyf@msn.com
       nbyf@mail.nbnet.com.cn

   本邮件由搜易“无需SMTP多路发送器”发送,内容与本公司无关。