[Tech] Indian spells, talismans charms, magic powers and more

Magic Spells Charms Powers hhdijcf5298377@vsnl.com
Mer 3 Dic 2003 03:17:28 CET

Indian Magic Spells, Charms, Talismans, Powers, Mystry_  _ _(www.saulat.com) or http://www.saulat.com

Welcome to India, The land of power, talismans, charms, magick, gemstones, success, happiness, spirituality . If you are interested in spiritual powers, magic spells, talismans, charms, healing powers and more then you may visit my website http://www.saulat.com and if you may have any questions then you can always email me as remember by the help of spiritual powers any thing can be made possible.
Dr Saulat Khan
http://www.saulat.com

Je suis un spiritualiste d'Inde, si vous êtes intéressé par des formules
magiques, charmes, talismans, pouvoirs spirituels, etc., alors visitez mon
site web http://www.saulat.com, et si vous trouvez quelque chose qui vous
intéresse, n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un e-mail.
Dr Saulat Khan

http://www.saulat.com

 **Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US directive passed in Bill.1618 Title III by the 105th US Congress, which states that mail cannot be considered spam if it contains contact information, which this mail does. If you want to be removed from the mailing list send mail to yohaniza@rediffmail.com

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line