[Tech] cursore X

shima trash@vacmf.org
Ven 26 Dic 2003 14:44:20 CET

On Fri, 2003-12-26 at 10:33, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> Il 9 Dec 2003 alle 11:53 Christian Surchi immise in rete
> > Il mar, 2003-12-09 alle 11:49, Leonardo Boselli ha scritto:
> > > In che pacchetto e` xcursorgen ????
> > Nei pacchetti di X 4.3... mi pare che prima non ci fosse.
>
> senza stare a reinstallare tutto, c'è una anima buona che se gli spedisco
> un cursore in formato win me lo rispedisce in formato X ???

Io ce l'ho installato sul mio sistema X 4.3
Posso provare a crearrlo, premetto pero' che non ho mai usato
xcursorgen.

XCURSORGEN(1)                XFree86                XCURSORGEN(1)

NAME
       xcursorgen  - create an X cursor file from a collection of
       PNG images

SYNOPSIS
       xcursorgen [config-file] [output-file]

DESCRIPTION
       Xcursorgen reads the config-file to find the list of  cur-
       sor  images  along  with  their  hotspot  and nominal size
       information.  Xcursorgen converts all  of  the  images  to
       Xcursor format and writes them to the output-file.

       Each line in the config file is of the form:

       Multiple  images  with  the same <size> are used to create
       animated cursors, the <ms-delay> value on each line  indi-
       cates  how  long  each  image  should  be displayed before
       switching to the  next.   <ms-delay>  can  be  elided  for
       static cursors.

SEE ALSO
       Xcursor(3x)

4.3.0                        Version                XCURSORGEN(1)

--
Ciao
Lorenzo