[Tech] (fwd) Personal KDE 3.2 PowerPC packages for Sid

George Orwell nobody@mixmaster.it
Lun 16 Feb 2004 20:39:14 CET

-- forwarded message --
From: Jaime Robles
Newsgroups: linux.debian.maint.kde,linux.debian.ports.powerpc,linux.debian.devel.spanish
Subject: Personal KDE 3.2 PowerPC packages for Sid
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:50:11 +0100

--Boundary-02=_2VWKAQf6HQXjVbH

Hello all!
Sorry for the crossposting O:-)

This email is to tell you that i am packaging KDE 3.2 for PowerPC.
The packages are not the "official" for Debian but just a quick&dirty packa=
ges=20
for personal use.

I have just "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot" and fixed some bugs to allow the=
=20
packages to build and install in MY system... a testing/unstable Debian=20
powerpc.

If you want to test them, please download from:
	http://jaime.robles.nu/debian/kde-3.2

The machine hosting the packages is my personal server in a DSL line so if =
you=20
think these packages will be useful, please mirror the directory and allow =
my=20
family to browse the internet :-)

If you find any bug (sure there are a lot of them) please report it and i'l=
l=20
try to fix them as soon as my time allow me to do so.

I hope you'll enjoy the packages.

=2D-=20
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles - http://jaime.robles.nu
	jaime@kde.org
	Coordinador KDE-es - KDE Spanish Translation Team
	http://www.kde.org/es  - http://es.i18n.kde.org