[Tech] NEW YEAR LOTTERY, YOU WON

ggfinance99@netscape.net ggfinance99@netscape.net
Mar 6 Gen 2004 17:53:26 CET

GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICE INTERNATIONAL STRAKE LOTTERY.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF:232/656/4509
BATCH;427901527-Dg43
WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the  Lottery Winners
International programs held on the  5th of JAN 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 17542065876-6483 with serial number
1762-544 drew lucky numbers 8-16-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you are therefore been approved for a  sum of 1,000000.00 US dollars.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information very confidential till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000.00 company and 300,000.00individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD, 2 million ( Two Million United States dollars)international lottery.
To file for your claim,please contact our appionted ADVOCATE Mr.G.E.Faber
who has been appointed by the lottary organisation to file all necessary documents ragarding your winning claim to your nominated account.
please contact our appointed advocate thruogh this email bejesbejeslegal@netscape.net
Payments to all the winners before the deadline which is 18th JAN2004
please send to our apointed advocate  your fax number and your telephone number so that they can send you the claims application form (A4) which you fill out to fasting the transfer of your winnings to you the Beneficiary.
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 18th of JAN 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be fulfited.
Please note,in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our advocate as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. K . Bundi
Lottery Coordinator.
REPLY E-MAIL TO:bejesbejeslegal@netscape.net