[Tech] (no subject)

K Somani maheshwariportal156@hotmail.com
Gio 8 Gen 2004 13:04:44 CET

Are you looking for a

maheshwari match for your relatives & friends

please visit

Maheshwari Matrimonial - www.maheshwari.net

We Have the largest data base of well educated Maheshwari
brides & grooms from all over India and other
countries including US, UK, Canada, Australia etc. The
data base includes bio-data of Maheshwari boys and girls
from various fields of life i.e. Medicos, Engineers,
IT Professionals, Software Engineers, Professors,
Teachers, Entrepreneurs, Industrialist, Businessmen,
Self Employed, Employees in private & public sectors
etc. It also includes bio-data of well-educated homely
girls.

We have largest collection of profile from Maheshwari Bio-data

www.maheshwari.net

Note: We have the largest collection of Manglik Maheshwari.