[Flug] [fab@fa-b.com: Legal Intimidation - New Book from FAB]

Christopher R.Gabriel cgabriel@softwarelibero.org
Ven 11 Ago 2000 15:26:57 CEST

INteressante forse per la futura (?) iniziativa del flug sul DeCSS?

----- Forwarded message from Free Association Books <fab@fa-b.com> -----

From: "Free Association Books" <fab@fa-b.com>
To: <bug-gnu-utils@gnu.org>
Subject: Legal Intimidation - New Book from FAB
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:16:08

LEGAL INTIMIDATION by Fiona Donson (Free Association Books)
<http://www.fa-b.com/legal.htm> e-mail: fab@fa-b.com <mailto:fab@fa-b.com>

Freedom of Speech ? Are corporations succeding in suppressing freedom of speech with their abuse of legal process to stifle legitimate criticism of
their activities by consumers ?

Legal Intimidation uses various high-profile cases from the UK, US and Canada to consider how attacks are being made upon free speech in
today's modern democracy.
You are mailed this advertisement because I received your name from a source that advised me you are interested in receiving information about
this book. If this is not correct you may just email me and type "remove" in the subject block and I will make sure you do not receive any further
information. Sorry for the inconvenience. Marketing Department

----- End forwarded message -----