[Flug] Re: Linux in Florence

raphael calvelli raphaello-mouse@altern.org
Mar 24 Ott 2000 20:39:39 CEST

Hy Robert, where are you from?

I don't know shops for that, but I'm not a reference for knowing shops.

I think that one solution is that you go to see one of our members at
his work, and maybe one can prepare you a CD-Rom with what you need,
and then, if you want to give them the money you would have given to
the shop...

How long are you staying in Florence/Italy?

Raphael Calvelli