[Flug] Re: OSS Technical Support Request by michele mariottini

michele mikj@technet.it
Sab 6 Ott 2001 09:42:31 CEST

Ciao :)

Alle 21:08, venerd́ 5 ottobre 2001, 4Front Technologies ha scritto:
> mikj@firenze.linux.it wrote:
> > The following request for technical support was received:
> > Name: michele mariottini

	About my problems with slack 8.0,  kde 2.2.1, artsd, OSS (not free/ 4Front
Technologies) and sound I've solved them, downloading arts-0.6.0, and
recompling it as you adeviced (obv. with the --prefix option).
	Now everything is working very well (oss395f too).
	Artsd is configured with no realtime priority, and lowest cpu's usage.
	BIOS PnP was enabled in auto (sm ..... OS), and built into the kernel, no
modules.

	bye :)

mikj