[Flug] GOLD FORMAT

Yolem michael micylm1946@yahoo.com
Gio 9 Gen 2003 05:59:29 CET

FROM:Michael Yolem (Director of operations) .

ATTN:Franco Vite

Dear Sir,

                     OFFER FOR GOLD.

We hereby make an offer to you for a 300kg. A.U. Gold Dust. Find below the following procedure for the A.U. Dust.

The Gold is held right here in Accra - Ghana.
We have 300KG A.U. Dust ready for immediate shipment.
We are giving it out for $5,000.00 USD per kilo.
Our Gold is 22+ carat.
The purity is 99.9% (non-refined).
You will send to us a contract agreement duly signed by you and our Company.
After the signing of Contract Agreement between both companies, we will send to you the following documents.
Assay report.
SGS final report.
Customs form A2 clearance certificate.
We look forward to a good business relationship between both companies.

We await your urgent response through our e-mail.

When replying please include your private/ office telephone and fax numbers for easy communication and for confidentiality.

Best Regards.

Michael Yolem.

TWVMASI MINING COMPANY.

ACCRA ? GHANA.