[Flug] KIND ASSISTANCE

kunteh manuel kuntema1946@hotmail.com
Gio 9 Gen 2003 07:01:22 CET

Dear Leandro Noferini,

I am Dr Kunte Manuel, Chairman of Contract Award and Verification Panel
setup by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).I got your
contact from the Nigeria Chember of Commerce And Industries,and after
thorough enquiries and deliberations,I and my colleagues decided to
contact you for a very confidential business transaction of mutual
benefit.
During our verification exercise, we came across an over-invoiced
contract(Contract No: NNPC/PED/1473/99). This contract was awarded in
July,1999 and completed in August, 2001, and the original contractor
has since been duly paid his contract sum leaving the over-invoiced sum
of US$65.5m(sixty Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars).This amount have been left floating in our account with the
Central Bank of Nigeria, until our recent discovery.

My colleagues and I have decided to seek for the assistance of a
reliable foreign partner into whose account the fund will be
transferred into for our own use.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, a Deed of Transfer of the above
contract will be obtained on behalf of your name ,to empower you as the
legal beneficiary of the contract and the sum to be transferred to your
nominated bank account.

All necessary and relevant documents will be procured in your name for
the release and transfer of the fund into your nominated account.

An application for foreign exchange allocation will be made on your
behalf from my office to the federal ministry of finance (FMF) and the
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) for the subsequent release and transfer of
the fund into your nominated account. Be informed that we are working
in collaboration with top officials of the federal ministry of finance
and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)who will assist us in the transfer
of the fund.

With your cooperation the success of this transaction is guaranteed.
We have agreed to compensate you with 30% of the total sum and , 75%
will be for me and my colleagues here ,while the remaining 5% have been
mapped-out for miscellaneous expenses that might be incurred by both
parties during the course of this transaction.All things being equal,
this transaction will be concluded within 14 working days upon the day
of receipt of your response.

You are required to email us your nominated bank account details and
your direct telephone and fax numbers. Please treat this transaction
with top priority and remember to keep it as confidential as possible.

As soon as we receive your response, more details about how to proceed
will be given to you.

We await your prompt response.

Best Regards,

DR Kunte Manuel.(Chairman Contract Award & Verification Panel)

CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir,

I am Dr austin chidi, Chairman of Contract Award and Verification Panel