[Flug] BEUC DRM position in the HLG Group

marcoc1@dada.it marcoc1@dada.it
Lun 27 Set 2004 13:51:49 CEST

Dear Ms Kutterer,

after  a long search, and when our note document was
 already sent to the HLG on DRM, we found the BEUC document here.

http://www.beuc.org/Content/Default.asp?PageID=103

As our conclusion match wery well (perfectly for the privacy
 issues) we'll attach here our message to the HLG group, with
 related link ad a copy of our document.

For the future, I'll hope to have a more integrated position
 with you.

Have a good day.   Marco Calamari

     From: Andrea Glorioso <sama@miu-ft.org>
       To: INFSO-G1@cec.eu.int
  Subject: Comments in response to the Consultation
          of the Final Report of the High Level Group on DRM
     Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:39:30 +0200

To the kind attention of the
DG Information Society of the European Commission

Dear sir/madam,

please find attached the comment (english and italian version) written
by Marco   Ciurcina  (Hipatia Italia), Marco  Calamari  (Winston Smith
Project) and  Andrea   Glorioso  (Media  Innovation Unit   -   Firenze
Tecnologia), in response  to the Consultation of  the Final  Report of
the High Level Group on DRM as per:

http://europa.eu.int/information_society/eeurope/2005/all_about/digital_rights_man/index_en.htm

The comment was co-signed by the following persons, groups
andssociations:

· Associazione Software Libero (http://www.softwarelibero.it/)
· Carlo Piana (<carlo.piana@avvocatinteam.org>)
· Carlo Strozzi (<carlo@strozzi.it>)
· Hipatia Italia (http://www.hipatia.info/)
· Italian Linux Society (http://www.linux.it/ILS/)
· Media Innovation Unit - Firenze Tecnologia (http://www.miu-ft.org/)
· Progetto Winston Smith (http://e-privacy.firenze.linux.it/pws/)
· Renzo Davoli (<renzo@cs.unibo.it> -- Director of the Master in Free
Software and Open
  Source Technology of Bologna)
· Wu Ming (http://www.wumingfoundation.com/)

We would appreciate these institution/persons to be clearly displayedn
the page where the comment will be hosted, if possible.

The documents can be downloaded here, too:

https://gforge.miu-ft.org/download.php/224/High.Level.Group.on.Digital.Rights.Management.Final.Report.0.4.en.pdf
https://gforge.miu-ft.org/download.php/225/High.Level.Group.on.Digital.Rights.Management.Final.Report.0.4.it.pdf

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |