[FoLUG]boycott SCO

Ivan darthxiong@libero.it
Gio 7 Ago 2003 16:52:51 CEST

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:37:09 +0200
Alessandro Ronchi <onoma@katamail.com> wrote:

> Personalmente ho firmato anche la petizione:
> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4639

il testo della petizione

We, the undersigned, call upon The SCO Group to immediately and
unconditionally withdraw the lawsuit that it has filed in the U.S. State
Court of Utah against the International Business Machines Corporation on
March 7, 2003.

We believe that the lawsuit will harm the prospects of Linux and its
derivatives, and Free Software as a whole, in the short, medium and
longer terms. By suing IBM Corp., SCO threatens to scare both potential
investors and potential buyers away from Linux and Free Software through
a facile cloud of hype and trickery.

We express the hope that The SCO Group and its parent, The Canopy Group,
will respond favourably to our request and withdraw their spurious
lawsuit without delay.

mi pare impostata male. sembra la supplica di uno che e' in torto.
questa non la sottoscrivo. calci nei denti, altro che "we express the
hope" !

amen

--
   (@_  Ivan Fabris, S. Sofia (FC)   PowerPC & Linux Debian SID   _*)