[FoLUG] Un fork di GNOME

Marco Valli marco@bastardi.net
Mar 20 Lug 2004 20:47:01 CEST

Project GoneME is the first attempt to try moving the GNOME Desktop into
a new direction. As a long years contributor and ex-GNOME Foundation
member I got quite unhappy with the new direction that some core
decision takers have chosen without further feedback with the community
or their participants. Even if I do see that plenty of things that got
changed in GNOME does indeed make sense but some other decisions have
upset quite a lot of people including me and there was no possibility
to bring these problems up on the GNOME Mailinglists or the IRC channel
without getting yourself trapped into ugly discussions and slandering.
The unfair behaviour caused the result that a lot of people changed the
Desktop to KDE or simply switched to something entirely different.

http://www.akcaagac.com/index_goneme.html

saluti

--
Marco Valli - Allergico alla Legge