[FoLUG] kubuntu

Enrico Strocchi strocchienr@libero.it
Dom 6 Maggio 2007 11:59:46 CEST

Alle sabato 05 maggio 2007, Salvatore ha scritto:
> Ciao a tutti, ho appena inserito il cd di kunbuntu che oggi mi hanno
> dato in fiera, tra le opzioni ho scelto la prima e la seconda; Avvia o
> installa kubuntu e Avvia kubuntu in modalità grafica sicura.
> Il risultato è il seguente;
> Busy Box v 1.1.3 (Debian 1:1.1.3-.ubuntu3)
> Built - in shell (ash)
> /Bin/Sh: can't access tty; job control
> turned off

Mi sembra sia un problema abbastanza comune con certi hardware. C'è un thread
aperto sul forum ubuntu abbastanza lungo e nella prima pagina riporta:

04/26/2007 After reading the MANY replies and posts in this thread so far,
it's clear that the error message in the subject line can occur for MANY
different specific reasons. What all of these reasons seem to have in common
is that the new 2.6.20-15 kernel used by Fiesty chokes when it encounters
hardware or combinations of hardware that its boot-up routines aren't coded
to handle properly. When it chokes, it almost always spits out that error
message at the end. Solving your particular issue or finding a workaround for
it may require a lot of time and patience, if you ever solve it all. Many
have posted solutions that worked for them and many haven't found an answer.
It's probably a good idea to post your hardware and how it's connected when
you add to the thread. That way if you find an answer for yourself, someone
else with a similar set-up can try your solution. (I plan to edit this post
with more specific hardware info later as well.)

L'intero thread è su questo indirizzo (sono 11 pagine):

Il mio consiglio è usare una kubuntu 6.10 finchè non risolveranno questo
problema.

Ciao

--
Email: strocchienr@libero.it