[FoLUG] Hacker Camp

Riccardo Corrado riccardo.corrado@gmail.com
Lun 8 Apr 2013 23:39:01 CEST

Hi All,

I would hope to go to Holland; I think to can take holidays.

We can reflect on this event, no? By the way there is a italian hacker
embassy that is organizing for this. This is the link on facebook ....
(at the moment fb is down, but if you see the group "End Summer Camp",
you can find all necessary information).

Keep in touch.

Ric

P.S.: all my apologies for my bad English ;)