[gl-como] Fwd: [beagleboard] debian users, armhf snapshots

Elena ``of Valhalla'' elena.valhalla@gmail.com
Lun 11 Lug 2011 16:56:53 CEST

Ciao

non credo che ci sia gente con beagleboard ne' con pandaboard, giusto?

pero` e` interessante che ci si stia muovendo :)

----- Forwarded message from Robert Nelson <robertcnelson@gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:15:58 -0500
From: Robert Nelson <robertcnelson@gmail.com>
To: Beagle Board <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] debian users, armhf snapshots

Hey Debian Users,

Want a little more speed then just the "armv4t" optimized armel?

So it's sid/unstable, it's only currently available in debian ports,
things will break from time to time and you only get 'main'... BUT
it's armhf right... ;)

Tested on beagle/panda..

Demo Image:
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#armhf_Demo_Image

Note: when things aren't broken, i'll try to update this image as
often as the ubuntu demo images on rcn-ee.net..

Known issues: GPG Error with the repo, so far I just force the
packages with: "apt-get install --force-yes xyz", probally a better
solution out there..

To generate this image, I had to fork rootstock, so it's hosted here
till I get the key changes in ubuntu's package..
'https://github.com/RobertCNelson/project-rootstock

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson