[gl-como] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Level0 OpenStreetMap Editor

Elena ``of Valhalla'' elena.valhalla@gmail.com
Ven 4 Apr 2014 10:31:20 CEST

Ciao

da guardare meglio, ma l'idea di un editor testuale che possa essere
usato facilmente per fare piccole modifiche da mobile è interessante

----- Forwarded message from Ilya Zverev <zverik@textual.ru> -----

Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:30:55 +0400
From: Ilya Zverev <zverik@textual.ru>
To: talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] Level0 OpenStreetMap Editor

Hi! I'm quite proud to announce a new OSM editor, Level0:
http://level0.osmz.ru

It is a web-based, text-only editor, a bit like RawEdit, but with more
features and without scary XML. Basically, you are editing easy to understand
lines like "way 123123" with tags written like "highway=primary". There is a
map for positioning of nodes, which allows for creating new POIs, and it can
edit multiple objects at once.

The editor might be useful not only for mass-editing of tags or updating some
POIs, but also as a learning tool for beginners, which makes understanding OSM
data model easier. Also I expect it to replace RawEdit everywhere.

There is a description on wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Level0
Language is also described there: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Level0L
Source is published on GitHub: https://github.com/zverik/level0

And I'll be happy to see it translated into more languages on Transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/level0/

IZ