[gl-como] Fwd: DebConf21 Online schedule published

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla-l@trueelena.org
Lun 9 Ago 2021 09:10:26 CEST

Ciao

pubblicata la schedule della debconf

----- Forwarded message from Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> -----

Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 11:35:31 -0300
From: Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>
To: debconf-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: DebConf21 Online schedule published

Hi,

The schedule for DebConf21 Online has just been finalized, and is now public.

DebConf21 will run from Tuesday, August 24th, to Saturday, August 28th. Despite
that, we have a schedule full of activities, and those 5 days will be full of
content for the Debian community.

Talks will be presented in two parallel “rooms”. “Talks 1” will have talks in
English, while “Talks 2” will host some talks English, but also talks in the
Indian languages (Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu), organized by the
Debian India community, and well as talks in Portuguese, organized by the
Debian Brazil team.

You can check out the [1]full schedule, and the full [2]list of talks. For
those interested, we also provide a [3]mobile-friendly schedule.

[1] https://debconf21.debconf.org/schedule/
[2] https://debconf21.debconf.org/talks/
[3] https://debconf21.debconf.org/schedule/mobile/

----- End forwarded message -----