glug:partnership needed in your country

Barrister Emman Uzo. emmanuzo@k.ro
Mer 30 Lug 2003 06:21:04 CEST

Dear Friend,

     I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in
 Lagos,Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to
 urgently seek and request your assistance and
 cooperation in a sensitive but highly beneficial
 financial arrangement.

 An important client of mine whose details and person I
 cannot release at this point has implored me to
 contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to
 urgently receive and handle funds total TWENTY FIVE
 MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
 DOLLARS(US$25.5M) in CASH presently lodged in a
 security/finance outfit in overseas. Due to my
 client inability to travel out of the country
 presently and the fact that we continue to accumulate
 huge debts daily as long as this consignment remains
 in the security/finance company we need an associate
 and partner to proceed as soon as possible to receive
 this funds for investment purpose as shall be
 instructed by my client.
 We have agreed in principle
 to give twenty-five percent (25%)of the total
 sum to whom ever shall handle this funds for us
 while the remaining sixty-five percent (65%)shall be
 for my client and ten-percent (10%) for me as the
 attorney.

 As soon as you are ready to proceed to receive
 this cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with
 the details and information you will need to
 accomplish this task. Please be rest assured that
 this arrangement is absolutely risk free And cannot
 implicate you in any way.

 However I implore you to handle this matter
 with urgency and utmost confidence even if you do
 not intend to execute the project for us.
 Whatever
 the case,please acknowledge receipt of this mail via
 my e-mail address If your response is positive we
 shall proceed immediately without any delay.
 Thank you
 in anticipation of your cooperation and hoping to hear
 from you soonest.
 Yours sincerely,
 Barrister Emman Uzo.