glug:Writers wanted, readers needed!!

Zachie glug@genova.linux.it
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:58:10 -0500

Poetrylist is a literary journal based in Maryland whose goal is to give
writers of poetry, both beginners and professionals, exposure.  Through our
efforts we hope to
bring more diversity to the online and soon to be print literary worlds.
Poetrylist at this time reaches 500 subscribers from over 24 different
nations.   The newsletter is
sent out on the fifteenth of every month.  We take submissions of poetry,
prose, short stories, and all other writings. (Please do not let the name
fool you)  To subscribe,
email poetrylist_editor@yahoo.com for more information.  Poetrylist is
currently looking for volunteer staff members, both editorial and
technical, email us your résumé for
consideration.  We are also looking for advertisers to buy space in each
issue.  Please email us for rates.

Email  Zach back for more info.  Please mention ID# 121

To be remove please type "remove me" in the subject line.