glug: GREETINGS'

PHILLIP BLAH pblah@go.com
Ven 7 Nov 2003 04:57:03 CET

Dear Sir,

"SOLICITING FOR AN ASSISTANCE"

I am the son of the former vice president and immediate
past president of liberia after president Charles Taylor, was forced by rapid rebel gains, his indictment by a war crimes tribunal in Sierra Leone and pressure from the United States to resign and go into exile in Nigeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Blah
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3140063.stm

I presume you are aware you were aware of the happenings in liberia.Presenlly my father has handed over power peacefully to Gyude Bryant to head Liberia's new transitional government.
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/21/liberia.leader/

My father while in power deposited some money with a security
company abroad for safe keeping.Following his peacefull exit from power, I am soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody of Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars {US$12,500,000.00}, also
to front for me in the areas of business you desire
profitable. This sum of US$12.5M, has secretly been
deposited into a confidential Security Company where
it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended
beneficiary with the presentation of the necesary documents.
The funds will be released to you by the Security Company based
 on my recommendations as all the docuemnts relating to the fund is presently with me.
On this note, you will be presented as my partner who
will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.

If this proposal satisfies you, do response as soon as possible.
Please respond to my personal and private email adrress bellow.
pblah@123.com

Thank you and God bless.

Yours Faithfully,
Phillip Blah