glug: From Blaise Samuel Bouguiba

Blaise Samuel Bouguiba infoguiba@weedmail.com
Lun 12 Apr 2004 12:49:59 CEST

>From The Desk of : DR. BOUGUIBA SAMUEL BLAISE
  DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
  FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND
  SOCIAL SERVICES, OUAGADOUGOU
  BURKINA FASO

  PHONE;008821633310239

  STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

  Dear Sir/Madam,

  TRANSFER OF US$45.5 MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY'S OFFSHORE     ACCOUNT

  Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and
  Industry,we intend to solicit your assistance on this transaction with
  you on the assumption that you will not disappoint us.

  We have Forty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
  Dollars (US$45,500,000.00) which we made over time from over inflated
  contracts  in my Ministry (Federal Ministry of Health and Social
  Services).

  We are seeking your assistance and permission to remit this amount
  into your account or any other nominated account you can provide for
  us.  Your commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for expenses and
  the  remaining 70% is for my colleagues and myself.

  Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this
  transaction urgently by e-mail only on the receipt of this message.
  Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by
  email a copy  of this letter with your private Tel. And Fax number. I
  shall in turn inform you of the modalities for a formal application to
 secure the  necessary  approvals  for the immediate release of this fund
  into your account.

  Thanks for your co-operation.

  Yours faithfully,

  DR. BOUGUIBA SAMUEL BLAISE