glug: AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATIONS

MR FESTUS MARTINS festmartins@netscape.net
Ven 23 Apr 2004 18:01:34 CEST

GATESCYBER INT.LOTTERY.
KONINGENSTRAAT 100B,2036 BD,AMSTERDAM,
NETHERLANDS.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE LOTTERYCOORDINATOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:GXW/622417208/50
BATCH:82/324/GXW

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of Email Lottery promotion
held on the 20th April ,2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number
1218-6234 with serial number 2940-276 drew lucky numbers 1-67-09-05
which
consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay of $300,000,.00(THREE HUNDRED-THOUSAND US DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol To avoid double
claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over
35,000 company and 60,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
All over the
world. we hope that with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year 15
million Euro international Lottery. please to file in for your claims,
contact our fiducial agent MR FESTUS MARTINS of GATESCYBER INT.
Email: gatescyb@netscape.net.
Please do remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 21st
May,2004 After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address or appointment, do inform us
as soon as possible in order for us to make an alternative arrangement
for you. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs Joyce Brinksman
Lottery Coordinator.