glug: urgent

Alberto Zeni alberto.zeni@fastwebnet.it
Mar 27 Apr 2004 14:54:54 CEST

mustaphea1@netscape.net wrote:

>Dear sir/madam
>

>As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
>me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
>My name is MUSTAPHA WAZIRI a merchant in Dubai,
>in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .
>It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now
>I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
>I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
>never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my
>business. Though I am very rich, I was never
>generous, I was always hostile to people and only
>focused on my business as that was the only thing I
>cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
>that there is more to life than just wanting to have
>or make all the money in the world.
>I believe when God gives me a second chance to come
>to this world I would live my life a different way
>from how I have lived it. Now that God has called
>me, I have willed and given most of my property
>and assets to my immediate and extended family
>members as well as a few close friends.
>I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
>so, I have decided to give alms to charity
>organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
>good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
>money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
>Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
>deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
>anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one
>of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
>there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
>Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
>themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
>they seem not to be contended with what I have left
>for them.
>
>The last of my money which no one knows of is the
>huge cash deposit of eighteen million united states dollars
>$18,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company
>abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit
>and dispatched it to charity organizations.
>

>I have set aside 20% for you and for your time.
>
>God be with you.
>
>regards
>
>MUSTAPHA WAZIRI

Dear Mr. Waziri,
I have read your message and I express my solidarity with you.
I think I cannot give you help in your good wish of giving alms to
charity organizations, but as you let me know about your illness I want
first to express my my sorrow with you
about it, and , as I am a Christian Evangelical believer, I wanted to
give you a comfort word coming out from the *New Testament *(which is
part of the *Holy Bible*).
These are words of *Jesus Christ:*
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you
rest" Gospel according to Matthew, chapter 11, verse 28.
"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I
will never drive away" Gospel according to John, chapter 6, verse 37.
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent
me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from
death to life".
Gospel according to John, chapter 5, verse 24.
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and
opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me".
Revelation, chapter 3, verse 20.
God bless you!
With kind regards,
Alberto Zeni
P.S.
In spite of the severity of your illness, I give you my wishes for your
health, knowing that God, if it is his will, can perform a miracle in
your favour.