glug: Best Regard

Mr. Richard Odiah richard.odiah@caramail.com
Dom 1 Feb 2004 18:56:01 CET

FROM=3AMR=2ERICHARD ODIAH
CREDIT OFFICER
TRUST FINACIAL COMPANY
c=2F176 SCOA GBETO COTONOU
REP=2EDU BENIN

E-mail=3A richard=5Fodiah=40zwallet=2Ecom

Dear Sir=2C

However=2C my contacting you should not come as a surprise to you or create any embarrassment to your good self=2E It is due to the need and urgency that is required in this transaction and with the fact that I know you are a trusted person=2C that is why I am soliciting your interest and assistance in this project=2ESo I beleive=2Cwith your co-operation the sky will be our limit and we are going to benefit mutually=2E

First Let me start by introducing myself properly to you=2E I am MR=2ERICHARD ODIAH=2CCredit officer TRUST FINACIAL COMPANY here in cotonou=2E I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction=2C which involves the transfer of a some amount of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence=2E

                                      THE PROPOSITION

A foreigner=2C an American=2C Late Engr=2EJohn Creek=28snr=29An oil merchant with the Federal Government here in Benin until his death last year in the Kenya Air Bus =28A310-300=29flight kq430=2C Deposited with us  some amount of money worth us$32=2C000=2C000=28Thirty two million United States Dollars=29=2Cthe company now expects a next of kin as beneficiary of this money and Valuable efforts are being made by TRUST FINACIAL COMPANY to get in touch with any of the Creek's family or relatives but to no avail=2E

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engr John Creek =28snr=29's next of kin =28he had no wife or children that is known to us=29=2EThe management under the influence of our chairman and members of the board of directors=2C have made arrangements for the fund to be declared =22Unclaimed=BB and subsequently be used to import ammunitions into our country=2E

However=2C In order to avert this negative development=2C some of my trusted colleagues and I=2C now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to late Engr John Creek =28snr=29 so that the fund US$32=2C000=2C000 will be  released and transferred  into  your  account as the  beneficiary=2E All documents  and  proofs  to enable you get this fund has been carefully worked out=2E We have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries=2C and more so=2C we are assuring you that this business is 100% risk free evolvement=2E

Your share remains while the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes anywhere according to agreement between we and your good self=2E

So as soon as we receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of this our mutual business proposal from you=2C we would furnish you with the necessary disbursement ratio to suite both parties=2E You can contact me through my private e-mail address =3A richard=5Fodiah=40zwallet=2Ecom  for further details discussion

Looking forward to your urgent response=2E

Best regards=2C

RICHARD ODIAH=2E
Credit Officer=2E