glug: **Message you sent blocked by our SPAM filter**

Anti-Spam Dominion antispam@ermes.dominion.it
Mer 23 Giu 2004 13:42:07 CEST

Your message to: info@scienzaesport.com
has triggered our SPAM filters and has been rejected. The email you sent with
the following subject has NOT BEEN DELIVERED:

Subject: Hi

Our company uses a set of email filters to help block the delivery of
unsolicited commercial email, otherwise known as SPAM. For more information
on SPAM, please visit http://spam.abuse.net.

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please accept
our sincere apologies. We ask that you please reply to this email message.
When we receive your reply, we will add your email address to our whitelist
of approved senders so that in the future we can avoid making this mistake
again. Please note that this is a manual process and is only done during
business hours.

If you continue to have problems, please contact our Helpdesk .

Thank you very much,

andrea@medianext.it

 SpamAssassin report:
 ---------------- Inizio risultati di SpamAssassin -------------------
 Questa email è probabilmente spam. Il messaggio originale è stato
 modificato in modo da poter in futuro riconoscere e bloccare email
 simili. Per maggiori informazioni:  http://spamassassin.org/tag/

 Dettagli dell'analisi:   (22.9 punti, 5.0 richiesti)
  1.5 NO_REAL_NAME           L'header From: non contiene un nome reale
  4.3 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                             [score: 1.0000]
  1.1 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 BODY: Razor2 gives confidence between 51 and 100
                             [cf: 100]
  2.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
  3.5 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DIALUP   RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                             [151.25.144.34 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
  4.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_MY       RBL: Received via a mail server in dnsbl.sorbs.net
                             [151.25.144.34 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                             [151.25.144.34 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 -3.0 X_NJABL_DIALUP_FH      RBL: Received from first hop dialup listed in dnsbl.njabl.org.
                             [151.25.144.34 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
  3.0 RCVD_IN_NJABL          RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                             [151.25.144.34 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
  2.6 RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK      RBL: Sent directly from dynamic IP address
                             [151.25.144.34 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
  1.6 MISSING_MIMEOLE        Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
  0.5 MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
  1.2 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer

 ---------------- Fine risultati di SpamAssassin ---------------------