glug: CONGRTULATION

CAMARA SESSI gotogoloterij@netscape.net
Dom 28 Mar 2004 13:21:06 CEST

GO TO GO LOTTERY
 2ND DIVISION
 WORLD WIDE RESULT

Sir/Madam,

 You are a winner!!. We are delighted to notify you
 that you are one of the lucky winners in the
 distinctive result of the GO TO GO LOTTERY PROGRAM
 which was held on 11th MARCH 2004. Your e-mail
 address was selected by computer generated method and
attached to ticket number: 34567 with serial number 0923/78 which drew lucky numbers:
34567 and won in the 2nd division. In this regard, you
 are to receive a prize sum of 500,000.00 Euros (Five
 Hundred Thousand Euros).Please you are advised to keep
 your winning information undisclosed till you make
 claim of your prize money. It is a part of our
security caution to avert impersonation and abuse of
 this program by unscrupulous individuals.

 All winners were selected by a computer ballot system
 pulled from over 80,000 companies and 40,000,000
 individual e-mail addresses world wide.
 Please be informed that anyone who has access to your
 e-mail password could claim your prize. The security
 of your winning  information is your own
 responsibility.

 We humbly request you to come in person for your
 claim. But if you are unable to come,you
 have an alternative option to contact the below
 approved attorney to represent you.

 TERRY VAN HART
 TERRY&Associates
 terryvanhart2@netscape.net

You can receive your prize either by certified cheque
or bank account, whichever one you prefer. Please be
informed that all winnings must be claimed not later
than 3 weeks from the day of this Notification. After
this claim duration expires, unclaimed funds will
 be null and void.
  In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
 complications, please remember to quote your Reference
 and Batch numbers in all correspondences. Which are
 the following; Reference Number: 20342 and Batch
 Number: 00010010 Furthermore, should there be any
 change of address do inform us as soon as possible.

congratulations!! from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program. Note:
 Under age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

 Best Wishes
Camara Sessi
Loterij Co-ordinator