glug: BUSINESS APPLICATION.

Sam Camara samcamara@voila.fr
Mar 9 Nov 2004 14:05:53 CET

Dear Sir,
I would like to apply through this letter for your express co-operation and to secure in your position an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.
Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of this US$10,000.000 Dollars) in a Finance and Security Company. due the Raging war in our country, He declared it as family treasure , according to him for Security Reasons. I have been able to re-establish the ownership of this Funds as a result of the fact that the documents bear my name as the next of kin.
At this point, I wish to move this ( funds ) out of Finance and Security Company to your country for investment and personal relocation purpose as soon as you indicate your interest to help me out, I will want you to treat this information confidential. please I await your prompt response, I want us to discuss some lucrative investment. and the sharing formular for these funds, I will offer you %7 of the total sum after successful transfer of the fund to your Country.
Looking forward to your urgent and positive response.
Reply to the email address e-mail samcamarap@voila.fr
Sincerely,
Sam  Camara.