glug: YOUR LOTERIA WINNING NOTICE

Dr jeroen pijnakker kingsweploteria@zwallet.com
Gio 21 Ott 2004 17:14:59 CEST

DATE=3A 21th of OCT=2C2004
FROM=3A THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT=2E
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS=2FPRIZE AWARD=2E
WIJANDOTTESTRAAT 3=2C1110 TB AMSTERDAM ZUIDOOST NEDERLAND
E-mail=3A- kingsweploteria=40zwallet=2Ecom
REFERENCE=3A KSL=2F 10504026=2F03=3A BATCH=3A 40=2F0021=2FIEP

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is to inform you of the release of the KING SWEEPSTAKE LOTERIA held on the 15th of Oct 2004=2C but due to the mix up of numbers and addresses=2C the results were released on the 19th of Oct=2C 2004=2E

Your name was attached to ticket number 086-13579067-12 with serial number 41290-8 that drew the lucky numbers of 11-19-22-33-46-49=2C which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category=2E You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of euros 800=2C500=2E00 =2E =28EUROS 850=2C000=2E EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS =29 in cash credited to file with REF=3A
N=BA=2EKSL=2F3882367124=2F17=2EThis is from a total cash prize of euros=2E 12 000=2C7500=2C shared among the fiftheen international winners in this category=2E

Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 30=2C000 companies and 300=2C000 individual email addresses from all search engines and web sites=2E This promotional program takes place every ending of the year and we hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs=2E

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our Security Company and insured in your name=2E Due to mix up of some numbers and names=2C we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claims has been processed and the money remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming of unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants as it has happened in the past=2E

To begin your lottery claims =2C please contact your claims agent=2C Mr=2ERene van den Berg  Foreign operation manager EUROCREDITSA  INSURANCE AND SECURITY  B=2EV=2E on E-mail addresses=3A- =3A eurocreditsa=40tiscali=2Eco=2Euk or reneberg2002=40whipmail=2Ecom

Remember=2C all prize money must be claimed not later than 10th of Nov=2E 2004=2E Any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTER VAN FINANCIEN=2E And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to =28PERRAS PROMOTION COMPANY B=2EV=2E=29 Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery on your name=2C NOTE this 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings prize because the money is already insured in your name=2E

NOTE=3A In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications=2C please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your claims agent=2E Furthermore=2C shall there be any change of address=2C please do inform your claims agent as soon as possible=2E All documents and Certificates related to your winning prize will be sending to you by your claims agent Mr=2ERene van den Berg

CONGRATULATION !!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International promotions program=2E

We wish you continue good fortunes=2E

Dr=2EJeroen Pijnakker=2E
=28Vice President=29