glug: ATTENTION WINNER!!!

LOTTERY eurolotteries05@netscape.net
Lun 1 Ago 2005 11:59:49 CEST

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT.
ATTENTION:THIRD CATEGORY WINNER.
DEAR WINNER,
After a successful completion of the third category draws of EURO LOTTERIES
SpA, held on 25TH JULY 2005 in ITALY,we are pleased to inform of the
official announcement today the 01 AUGUST 2005 that you have emerged
as one of the winners of the EURO LOTTERIES INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS,
which is  part of our promotoinal draws.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from  50,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New
Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program.Your email address,
attached to ticket number 628-6-3235, with serial number 6245 drew the lucky
numbers 05, 33, 46, 49,54, 67, (20), and consequently won in the Third
Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars ( US$500,000.00), which is the winning payout
for each third category winner.This is from the total prize money of 13.5
million United states dollars  shared among  twenty-seven  international
winners in the Third category. CONGRATULATIONS!!The entire payout for third
category winners amounting to 13.5 million  United State Dollars is
currently deposited in an escrow account with our  corresponding bank, the
entire sum insured to avoid double claims, due to the mix up of numbers and
names, we request that you keep this award  strictly from public notice
until the entire process of transfering your claims has been completed, and
your winnings remitted to you via one of the payment options available to
you. We also wish to bring to your notice our mid year (2005) high stakes
where you stand a chance of winning up to 2.7 million United States
Dollars.Please contact your claims agent immediately,to begin your claims
process;
MR. ROBINSON HOOK,
CLAIMS DEPT. MANAGER,
EURO LOTTERIES INTERNATIONAL
EMAIL:eurolotteries05@gawab.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize money,remember
you must contact your claims agent not later than 30TH AUGUST 2005
to commence claims process.NOTE: To avoid unnecessary delay and
complication, please remember to quote your reference and batch
numbers provided below in every  of your correspondence with your claims
agent. REFERENCE NUMBER: IT-EU/746-7,BATCH NUMBER:659-QVC
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you Sincerely,
EURO LOTTERIES INTERNATIONAL.
CORSO ORBASSANO,143/A
20170,MILAN-ITALY.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winner will result to
immidiate disqualification.