glug: BUSINESS PROPOSAL(TREAT AS URGENT)

MR.RUSSEL OWENS. arthurdanblystone@yahoo.com
Mer 17 Ago 2005 16:10:32 CEST

Dear Friend,
I am a project manager with GRANDLAND IMPORT & EXPORT CORP.
(GOODS FOR IMPORT/EXPORT & FREIGHT FWDG SVCS.)
I obtained your email address from the internet while searching
for a reliable person who could assist us in receiving cash gift from contractors
who were awarded contracts.
These bills had been approved for payment by the
concerned ministry.The contracts had been executed and
commissioned.
What we are about to receive now, is a promised cash
gift from the contractors whom we have helped during
the process of obtaining the contracts and in the
processing of their payments.On our part,all modalities had been
worked out in ensuring a smooth conclusion of the transfer to
you within the next twenty one days. All I want from
you is your details to enable these foreign contractors
forward the cash gift to you on our behalf because as
government officials, we cannot collect these cash gift directly
from them,neither are we allowed by law to operate/run a foreign
accounts.
If you are trustworthy and can assist me in
receiving these cash gift i would like you to write back as soon as possible
to me and please note that there will be no financial obligation
required from you and this transaction is risk free.
For each cash you receive on our behalf,you will be
entitled to 10% of that sum. As soon as you indicate
your interest, further instructions will be passed on
to you on the procedure that we will follow in
accomplishing this deal.
Kindly reach me immediately via my confidential
e-mail:
russelowens@myway.com
Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest.
Best regards,
Mr.Russel Owens.

All Rights Reserved.(c)Copyright 2005 Grandland Import & Export.