glug: [MDK] Doppia Connesione

Ivan Porro pivan@bio.dist.unige.it
Ven 18 Feb 2005 13:30:53 CET

[root@localhost ste]# man ifconfig

NAME
       ifconfig - configure a network interface

SYNOPSIS
       ifconfig [interface]
       ifconfig interface [aftype] options | address ...

DESCRIPTION
       Ifconfig  is used to configure the kernel-resident network
       interfaces.  It is used at boot time to set up  interfaces
       as  necessary.  After that, it is usually only needed when
       debugging or when system tuning is needed.

       If no arguments are given, ifconfig displays the status of
       the  currently  active  interfaces.NAME
       route - show / manipulate the IP routing table

e magari anche:

[root@localhost ste]# man route

NAME
       route - show / manipulate the IP routing table

SYNOPSIS
       route [-CFvnee]

       route  [-v]  [-A  family] add [-net|-host] target [netmask
              Nm] [gw Gw] [metric N] [mss M] [window W] [irtt  I]
              [reject] [mod] [dyn] [reinstate] [[dev] If]

       route  [-v]  [-A  family]  del [-net|-host] target [gw Gw]
              [netmask Nm] [metric N] [[dev] If]

       route  [-V] [--version] [-h] [--help]

DESCRIPTION
       Route manipulates the kernel's  IP  routing  tables.   Its
       primary  use  is to set up static routes to specific hosts
       or networks via an interface after it has been  configured
       with the ifconfig(8) program.

       When  the  add or del options are used, route modifies the
       routing tables.  Without these options, route displays the
       current contents of the routing tables.

[root@localhost ste]# ifconfig
[root@localhost ste]# route

che distribuzione hai? hai iptables abilitato?